Neles® Heavy Duty Scotch Yoke Actuator, Series N1
- Suitable for on/off, modulating and control valve applications in general service, protective service and safety applications eg. ESD or HIPPS.
- Ductile cast iron center body, fabricated carbon steel power and spring module provides rugged actuator construction. Alternative materials available upon request.
- Suitable for safety integrated systems up to and including SIL 3 accordance with IEC 61508.
- The vent valve has built in non-return function for IP67.
- Secondary vent valve function is to detect leakages in the rod seal area of pneumatic cylinder.
- Internally mounted hydraulic override.
- Springs are non buckling, lifetime lubricated and epoxy coated.
- Modular design allows the flexibility of configuring the actuator in either CW or CCW / fail open or fail close functions. In case of need an easy on-site modification can be done by interchanging the spring and pneumatic modules.
- Solid bearing ensures better piston rod alignment and smooth operation.
- Ball bearing, flexi joint and the hardened yoke thrust pin bearing are all incorporated into the actuator for longer life time, smoother operation.
- The tie rods are enclosed in the cylinder providing highest corrosion protection and the best performance.
- Full range of accessories: switchboxes, positioners, safety solenoids (ESD, PST) and customized control panels.
- Torque output: 15 to 796 Nm (11 to 587 lb-ft)
- Operating pressure: 0.8 to 7 bar (12 to 100 psi)
- Temperature range: -29 °C to +66 °C / -20 °F to +150 °F
- Options: Available options include mechanical lock-out, 100% adjustable stop, tropicalization for wet and humid environments, fast operation and manual override.