Eccentric Rotary Plug Valves
- Heavy duty anti-blowout shaft.
- Rotating, dynamic Q-trim attenuator for anti-cavitation and noise abatement.
- Low emissions according to ISO 15848 with wide temperature range and the longest endurance class.
- Certified safety performance, capable to SIL 3 level according to IEC 61508
- Fire safe certification according to API 607, 6th edition
- Heavy-duty design withstands impurities and thermal cycles and ensures extensive life time.
- Unique balanced plug design reduces dynamic torque and allows accurate, stable control for the full 90 degrees rotation.
- Effective, rotating Q-trim attenuator for cavitation and noise abatement is a self flushing design and capable to handle dirty fluids also.
- Live loaded rotary packing ensures excellent control for fugitive emissions with long endurance.
- Fire safe, fugitive emission and SIL certification together with anti-blowout shaft design meet the most stringent HSE requirements for control valves.
- Excellent reliability with low maintenance cost.
- Versatile mounting orientations.
|Body pressure rating||PN 10 – 100 / ASME Class 150 – 600|
|Face to face||According to IEC 60534-3-2 / ISA 75.08.02 or IEC 60534-3-1|
|Size range||DN 25 – 250 / 1″ – 10″|
|Temperature range||-200 °C … +425 °C / -328 …+797 °F|
|Tightness||According to ANSI/FCI 70-2 class IV (metal seat) and class VI (soft seat)|